I ran another 5k!
I actually walked twice during this one (only once the last race) yet still managed to beat my last time, so I'm assuming that means that when I *am* running, I'm running faster!
Noah was stoked to see Homer (the mascot for our local minor-league baseball team) there and spent most of the time that I was running waving at him.
Joe only got this one pic of me running.
I'm the blob in the back wearing a grey shirt and pink hat.
I can't say that I love running, but I'm getting to where I love how I feel when I'm *finished* running, so that's a start. My friends and I (from the first pic!) have been running together 3 mornings a week, but we're backing off a little for now, as a lot of that was time the kids were in school when we really should have been doing other stuff. We plan to continue running on our own and signing up for another 5k in December!
I also read about the Ramblin Rose Triathalon this week... maybe that could be next year's project? Yeah, I've officially lost it.


No comments:
Post a Comment