Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So this is new...

I got a job.

"Oh, you were looking for a job? How exciting!"

No, I was not looking, that's the weird part!
A principal (who, interestingly enough, interviewed me 3 years ago! I guess I made an impression- then again, it could have been my hair... it's hard to miss.) called me and asked me to come interview (I said "Let me talk with my husband to see if we're interested and call you back" and then the husband says "YES YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A JOB!"). I interviewed at 9am Wednesday morning and they called me at 11am asking me to come to the district office the following morning to fill out paperwork.

Not sure yet how I feel about going back to work (probably because it wasn't my idea- ha!), but I do think it will be great once I get used to it. The job is only until May and I can re-evaluate then to see if I even want to continue teaching full-time (and see if they'll offer this position to me on a contract!).

So the sewing (and posting) will probably slow down (can you imagine? Even slower than now!), but I will post soon about all of the gifts I've been busy making/embroidering/wrapping/hiding from Joe! :)

1 comment:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

You will fall right into routine, now if you like it or not, might be a whole nother thing, but I loved your comment about Hiding them from Joe.......:D