I'm sure I don't have to explain to anyone what Shutterfly is, but I want to talk about them a little today (selfishly). I love sending photo cards (LOVE!) for Christmas and for all of our married Christmases I will admit I have been a bit ridiculous. I mean, I'm sure that no one really studies the cards that I send out (and I'm well aware that they hit the bottom of the trash can on December 26 each year), but I spend a TON of time picking out the pictures and deciding which layout to go with (usually the one with the most picture spots on it!) - it's a little 4"x8" yearbook of all the cool stuff we've done that year!
The first year we were married, we did a Shutterfly card that had a collage of a wedding picture, a pic of Molly and Rufio and a random really cute shot of Joe and I at the Salty Dog Cafe in Hilton Head:
Last year, I was a bit preoccupied (hello, newborn baby!), so we did a simple, one-photo card with a pic of my little puddin' pop under the Christmas tree:
(umm holy crap. Look how tiny he was! *squish!*)
I have no idea what we'll use this year, but I do know that we will be using Shutterfly cards and thanks to their awesome customer service and suppot of bloggers, it will be on the cheap! Check out how they are making it easy for bloggers to get a great deal on Christmas cards!


No comments:
Post a Comment