Ok I guess I seriously don't have much of anything to say these days! I've been so busy sewing this week (etsy orders, Easter outfits and baby shower gifts!) that Wordless Wednesday is about all I can handle blog-wise! :)
I'm a 27 year old wife, mother, sister and friend who by some freak chance met her best friend and perfect counterpoint in 10th grade and married him 7 years later. We were blessed with an hilarious and super busy son, Noah in 2009 and are currently in the process of adopting our second child. I am a teacher- turned stay-at-home mom- turned part time Director of Children's Music at a large Presbyterian church. I love my Lord, who always provides and is ALWAYS faithful, music (and teach it!), sewing, other random crafts, my family, decorating (and re-decorating) my house, kraft macaroni and cheese and Martha Stewart. God has big plans for this new life we've started. I am the luckiest.
2 comments:
I *do* miss the blogging, but I am so happy for you that your etsy shop is so busy that you can't!
Laura, he is soooooo handsome! I am off to check out your etsy store, I would love to do a review with you something or a giveaway!
I am now following you from MBC/FFF and I hope you will come by and follow back as well!
Post a Comment