


I made the bib to go with this lovely ensemble that Joe picked up for Noah before we even knew he was a boy. I think both the bib and outfit will help little Noah fit in with his family on Sunday afternoons in the fall/winter...
The rest are a little out of order. I made the tie onesie for Noah and a friend of mine's little boy saw it and wanted one, thus the shirt was made. Then I decided "what's a cute onesie without some coordinating burp cloths?".
And that, my friends, is what my last few days have consisted of. I need a life. Maybe I'll go to the pool today, would that count as "getting a life"?


3 comments:
any chance you can give directions on the tie onsie? I just love it!
wow! you are creative!!
follow me on blogger http://pregnantwithmycoffeebean.blogspot.com/
I'm due march 2010!
I just used some iron-on applique stuff (can't think of the name, but they have it at walmart!) to cut out the shape; cut it out, ironed it on and then just stitched around the edges!
Post a Comment