
How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs... oh geez.
Maternity clothes? yes, please.
Stretch marks? Just two. It's weird.
Sleep: I got a new pillow this week, so we'll see how that improves things!
Best moment this week: feeling him move consistantly at night and in the mornings.
Movement: YUP! He likes to dance and roll around!
Food cravings: Corn dogs and ketchup.
Gender: still a boy... hopefully!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but basically flat!
What I miss: beer. Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy this time.
What I am looking forward to: using the prenatal massages that Joe got me for Mother's day!
Weekly Wisdom: I got nothin' this week.
Milestones: feeling him move AND finally picking a paint color for his room!


1 comment:
love the preggo belly!
hope your getting some better sleep now!
how exciting...getting the room ready!
Post a Comment