Wednesday, December 17, 2008

They're 2 of my top 3 men, ya know...

Grandaddy is doing so awesome I can't even explain it! Joe took him and Grandmama to get their Christmas tree last week on his day off. They walked up, liked the first one they looked at, and took it home! There's this huge joke that their tree keeps getting smaller every year- not because they can't handle a big one, but because they don't want to pay anymore than they did for the ones that used to hit the ceiling! I would say overall, it's a pretty good one this year!

Pretty! I can't pull off metallic silver garland- but someone has to! More Christmas at Grandparent's to come!
Oh and who's the other 1 in the top 3? This guy:

Go on, Daddy. Get down with your bad self.



1 comment:

Meredith said...

Love that picture of your dad dancing!

PS- I tagged you on my blog if you wanna play!