Introducing Isla Rose
(pronounced "eye-luh")
Joined our family COMPLETELY and AMAZINGLY quickly through the miracle of adoption. We got the call right after lunch and she was home with us by dinner.
I am so in awe of my God, my Isla and her amazing birth-mother who I feel so honored to have spent time with before placement.
To God be all the glory!













7 comments:
Congratulations!! What a pretty name. Blessings to your whole family.
That's an amazing story! She is beautiful and I love her name! Congrats!
Congratulations. She is precious. Noah looks like a great big brother already!
Congratulations! How exciting for your family. Noah looks like such a proud big brother already.
She and her name are beautiful. Enjoy your new addition:-)
My heart is overjoyed for you, friend!!!! What a precious, beautiful gift you have been given! She is absolutely darling! :) Can't wait to see the cute things you make for her now! God is good!
Congratulations. Wishing you every happiness with your new liitle girl.
Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment